- Entry-level Support Representative
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to existing clients via phone, email, and website chat.
- Manage inventory, shipping, and receiving.
- General office administrative tasks.
- Other tasks as dictated by management.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ months of customer service/support
- 1+ year of customer service/support, including: remote/virtual service/support
- Excellent phone etiquette
- General understanding of technology
- Significant opportunities for growth and advancement
- On-the-job training
- Casual work environment
- Potential to work at home
Please submit all résumés, cover letters, and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Award Winning Support
100% U.S.-based, friendly, personable, and accessible staff ready, willing, and able to help with all your Nerdphone needs.
That's right...NO CONTRACTS! That means that if you decide to hire new employees you can add a phone to your system without extending a contract and if an employee quits you can disable their phone and no longer have to pay for that user.